Post Conflict, Cultural Heritage and Regional Development
We are looking back at a very successful first Peace Conference!
Thanks to all the
- Delegates (almost 80 participants of 23 countries)
- Key note speakers (Gregory Ashworth, Hamzah Muzaini, Philip Stone)
- Session leaders
- Speakers at the opening (deputy mayor Michiel Uitdehaag, Rector Magnificus Martin Kropff, Victoria van Krieken of Liberation Route Europe)
- Speakers at the wrap up session (Claudio Minca WUR, Kees Slingerland general director ESG Wageningen University, Mayor Geert van Rumund)
- Speakers at the closure (Ms. Caecilia van Peski).
Many thanks also for the scientific committee and the organizing committee. The interns, students assistance and volunteers also did a great job!
Soon more information about the publication of papers and photos will be published on the website. We are already looking forward to the next conference! Please follow us and like www.facebook.com/peaceconference